Our main cosmetic dentistry office is located in Broward County.
If you are traveling from the North or South, you can take I-95 or the Turnpike to Commercial and then head west.
Another alternative is to get onto the Sawgrass Expressway from I-75 or the Turnpike and get off on Commercial. Then, you need to head east.
We just north of University Hospital and south of Tamarac Elementary on the west side of University Drive between McNab and Southgate.
The name of the building is the University Community Medical Plaza.
Our offices are close to the following attractions:
- The Museum of Science and Discovery is located in Ft. Lauderdale.
- The International Swimming Hall of Fame is located near the Atlantic Ocean in Fort Lauderdale.
- The International Game Fish Association has the Hall of Fame for Sport Fishing in Dania Beach.
- Flamingo Gardens is a botanical garden and wildlife sanctuary.
- Butterfly World is located in Coconut Creek.
- Sawgrass Mills, a large shopping mall, is located in Sunrise. There are also multiple entrances to Everglades parks.
- In Pompano Beach is the Festival Flea Market Mall, America’s largest indoor flea market.
To schedule an appointment, please call or send us an email.